Sunday, May 17, 2009

Verizon Wireless and ENV2

We have had service with Verizon many years. They are the only cell service we have had. My husband went on a trip with the men at our church. They were at a retreat center that was down in a valley. All the guys were having to borrow his phone to call home....he was the only one at the time with Verizon and the only one that could get a signal. Needless to say, Verizon picked up some new business when those guys returned.

Not only do we love our Verizon service, but I love my new phone. I got the ENV2 a few months back. It has large buttons and numbers on the front of the phone and a full key pad for texting inside. It is so user friendly, this is the first phone I have had that my husband did not have to set up for me. It has a function button on the full key pad in the top left corner. You can arrange the features you use on the phone most in this menu for quick access.

I only have two complaints about Verizon. I think a Verizon customer should be able to upgrade their phone at least once a year. Right now it is every other year. By the time you can upgrade, your phone is ancient due to technology moving so fast.

The other complaint is that I would love for Verizon to be my internet service. The wireless service is 40 dollars a month for one computer. We have two. That is double what we are paying for internet service. Watching and waiting for the price to be more competive.

No comments:

Post a Comment