Monday, January 2, 2012

Sharing Great Ideas-Pinterest



Repuposing, a new word for something I have loved doing for many years.  Now it is popular and so many great ideas are on Pinterest.  One of my favorites are all the ideas to repurpose pictures frames.  This is the tray I made.  I already had this frame that has not been used in quite awhile.  For this one I did not want to paint the frame.  I also had the handles which needed some black spray paint.  The damask (love damask) is scrapbook paper I bought at Michaels on sale 4 sheets for a dollar.  It took 2 sheets.  Pretty tray for 50 cents, huh?


I am also loving the recipes for homemade body scrubs, facial toner, laundry spot remover and homemade essential oils.  I have made the peppermint body scrub and the coffee body scrub.  Both of these will be regulars at my house now.  Most all of the ideas I have tried are things I already have.  It is liking shopping for something new without having to leave your home or spend any money.  How can you not love that?

No comments:

Post a Comment