Monday, June 8, 2009

Mornings, Coffee and a Laptop

I love the mornings. I enjoy not being rushed into the day. I want my coffee, my chair, and quiet to start the first 30 minutes of my day. By the second cup of coffee I am ready to move to the sun room if it is not a workday. There is something wonderful about sitting down with coffee and my laptop in the sun room. Enjoying a beautiful sunny day or a cozy rainy day. I love rain days when I can stay home. Enjoying the fact that I don't have to go anywhere. Enjoying time to do just what I would like to do. How many times do we ladies take the time to do that?

Now that I am in the second half of my life, I would love to be able to do that everyday. Still have not given up on working from home with my computer. Just have to find what I am looking for. Problem is I am not sure what I am looking for. It is baffling to me that at this stage of my life I am rethinking what I want to do with the rest of my life.....I have always known what I wanted and went after it. I don't remember a time in my life when I did not know what I wanted to do. So I find myself at age 53 in a place I have never been...indecisive. While I am trying to understand this strange place I am at, I am living an incredibly wonderful life with the love of my life. We are enjoying many things about this stage of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment