Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Another Emotion

After returning from the beach...joy and fun...back to reality...painful void.....this week.....excitement, anticipation, pride. As I mentioned a while back, my husband returned to school a couple of years ago to become a clinical massage therapist.

After two long years of waiting, wondering, wishing, and discussing what we want to do with this new training....he finally made the decision to take an early retirement at age 56 and go after his dream. He loves helping people.

The company where he has worked for the last 28 years gave him a great send off celebration today. I am so proud of him and very excited for him.

We have been married for 34 years and have been through a number of phases of life together.....we are ready to move on to this new phase of our lives.

Have I mentioned how my emotions have been all over the place?

No comments:

Post a Comment